Check out our full line of safety gear, including helmets, pads, & Slide Gloves in the Timeship Racing Online Store.
- Never ride with someone that can’t stop or won’t wear a helmet. Have an extra to lend.
- Always wear a helmet when riding, use a full face if you plan to go fast!
- Always wear slide gloves and knee pads… You ARE going to fall.
- Falling and crashing are not the same, practice using your slide gear.
- Riding on the street, look ahead and behind you every 30 seconds.
- Riding a ditch, look at the sky every 10 minutes for any dark clouds.
- Know when to quit! Dark clouds, too many cars or too many pedestrians.
- Know how to stop! Foot brake, shut down slide, speed check, knee slide.